It's hard to believe we brought this willow tree home in our trunk 10 years ago. It' done so well, and is without question, the favorite climbing tree around. It thought it was sweet that the kids naturally gravitated here with their ice cream cones and I couldn't miss taking this picture that I will love forever.
Monday, July 25, 2011
WATER BALLOON FIGHT!
I always like to do something to celebrate Evan's birthday with the kids in the cul de sac. We have 10 kids in all, ranging in ages from 6 to 13. So this year, instead of an invitation, each child received a pack of 100 water balllons and instructions....fill them, be ready at 6pm on Sunday. Too bad that Jessica and Samantha were gone camping, they would have loved this and I miss not having the pics with them included.
Hailey, Devin, Amanda and Cory, Black, Paytin and Maddie all prepare for a water balloon fight with Evan. You know you've filled too many balloons when your hands start to smell like latex.

After clean up, it was time for a round of "Happy Birthday," and ice cream cones for all.

It's hard to believe we brought this willow tree home in our trunk 10 years ago. It' done so well, and is without question, the favorite climbing tree around. It thought it was sweet that the kids naturally gravitated here with their ice cream cones and I couldn't miss taking this picture that I will love forever.
It's hard to believe we brought this willow tree home in our trunk 10 years ago. It' done so well, and is without question, the favorite climbing tree around. It thought it was sweet that the kids naturally gravitated here with their ice cream cones and I couldn't miss taking this picture that I will love forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment