I love our backyard all covered in white.
As I child, I hoped for an occasional snow day. As a teacher, I hope for them too. Nothing has changed. So even though I was scheduled to sub, I secretly had my fingers and toes crossed that we might actually get enough snow to call it a SNOW DAY.
When I got the word, I was already dressed and ready to teach, but that didn't stop me from switching gears. Evan and I were in our snow clothes in no time flat. We made a snowman, and Evan made an angel or two. We walked through the neighborhood to notice and appreciate the fresh and perfect snow. We ended up at the Kelly's house where we stayed for hours. Amber and I played Qwirkle while the kids played both indoors and out. We had a whole day of adventure and it wasn't even 10am yet! I love days like these.



No comments:
Post a Comment