Friday, June 6, 2008

Graduation Day for Evan!

The day that Evan graduated from his 4 Year Old Preschool, it was in the 50's. Because it was unusually cool for June, I had Evan dressed for the weather, not the season. He looked so handsome in his sweater and jeans and his trademark "Lightning McQueen" shoes. (At one point in my life I would have sworn that I would NEVER let my kid wear shoes like that, but they were a gift, and he loved them and gets compliments everywhere we go. I am actually quite fond of these little red shoes now.)

Good thing I got the cute picture of him with his graduation cap, because as soon as we got to school for the program, he ran around the gym for 20 minutes with his friends. The minute the event started, he stood up and said, "I'm hot! I'm taking this sweater off!" (He then stood up in the middle of the stage, pulled the sweater off and threw it to me! Nice Evan!) Good thing the t-shirt underneath was on the cute side. Yes, I know the little girls are all dressed up in fancy dresses. My kid did look nice too!
Evan had Teacher Peggy for two years. It was great to have the same familiar face teach the 4 year old program after a wonderful year with her when he was three.

No comments:

Followers