Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nothin' like a great roller coaster!

This is my kid! Hands up, loving the ride. I am grooming him to be a roller coaster aficionado! One day we'll go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, and he can ride the best of the best all in one park. (That is where my Dad took me on the Blue Streak. I sat with HIM because he was THE DAD and all big and strong-like and my Mom sat behind us ALONE. I screamed the whole way, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!") Watching my kid have a great time on a ride is well worth the $20 price for 40 tickets. Sort of outrageous that one ride is 8 tickets, but whatever. That smile is worth it!
Evan's ready to take it one more time. "Come on Evan, there are other rides to try!"

1 comment:

Varcy said...

Hi Rhonda!
What great pictures, and a great site! It is a true reflection of your family! Evan is so funny! I always enjoy seeing what he is going to say next! :)

Followers