Having spent some time building with Evan, I am amazed at what this man has built with Lego. How he gets the scale correct amazes me. The pieces above and below were life size.
Of course, there were some regular Lego City type things on display too, and Evan was sure to stop at the train.
There was a station where kids could built and then display their piece on a shelf. Evan wanted to build a car and a garage for it. My contribution was a roof that began to crumble as we tried to attach it. You can see where it wouldn't stay together. I was really to trash the roof but was pulling out all the patience I had for Evan's sake.
This one too was a life size piece. It made me want to have a look inside. How does he do this?!



No comments:
Post a Comment