Saturday, March 17, 2012

The BIG 5 0...

 In March I pulled one over on Mark.  I had contacted his buddy Steve and long lost friend, Dave.  I planned a date that worked for all of us and made reservations at Benihana.  I was so excited to see Mark's face when we arrived to the restaurant.  He sort of had that deer in the headlights look on his face when we first saw Steve, Dave, and their wives Eileen and Anita.  Mark was shocked!

I loved watching across the table as these three old friends reconnected.  It was great to see the smiles that were on everyones' faces all night.
 The food was great, the visiting was awesome.  We all came back to our house afterwards to extend the visiting even longer.  It was great to see everyone.  

 Mark's family all gathered at Aunt Diane's for another birthday celebration in Washington.  It was great to have everyone together to celebrate Mark!

Evan helps his Daddy-o make a wish and blow out the candles.  50?  I can't believe it.  Happy Birthday, Mark!


No comments:

Followers