Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday Party at the Molalla Train Park

Once we arrived at the train park, the huge tree seemed the perfect spot for a quick picture. I figured if I didn't get them all in one picture now, it may not ever happen!

Gena, Luke, Kimmie, Skyler, Evan, Tyler, Rhyann, Issac, Pierce, Marley, and Aneya!


We had Evan's 3 rd birthday party at this train park and he loves it still. He even asked me the night before this party if we could have his 7th birthday party here. Who knows...with the way this kid loves trains, it may just happen. And the price is right...free!


My Dad in the way way back and his wife Roberta in front. Evan's grandparents traveled all the way from Arizona for a visit that included Evan's 6th Birthday Party!

Evan's best buddy Pierce, and his Mommy.


Mrs. Reed and 2 of her girls...Skyler in the back, and Marley in the front. Where's Kimmie?


That's not Kimmie! That's Marley. (But that's what Kimmie looked like 3 year ago!)



There's Kimmie, behind Evan! Something about being on a train that just makes you want to wave to everyone! Even Daddy is waving!



Tyler and his Momma rode the train. This was their first visit to the train park and I just bet they will be back!


Nobody could resist climbing this great tree, especially Evan.


We had such a great shady spot for eating our snacks...


...opening presents from friends! (Thank you, thank you, thank you!)


...and eating cake. I found those cute little candle holder train cars about 6 months ago and they made the cake so cute! Evan loved it.



The birthday boy got to have his picture taken in the driver's seat. Perfect ending to a perfect day! Thanks for coming everyone! You helped to make Evan's 6th birthday memorable!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great photos! Great day! So glad that Pierce and I could be apart of the fun.

Followers