Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Mark.  You are one great dad, that's for sure.  I love the way you enthusiastically engage with Evan on a daily basis.  The special 'Dadurday' mornings that you share each Saturday with Evan are sure to be remembered by Evan for his lifetime.   How lucky for him that he knows Saturday mornings are such a special father / son time.  Collecting pennies, breakfasts at McDonalds, projects at Home Depot, are all special little memories being made each week.

And, you got your wish...the blog has been updated.  I hope you enjoy reading the many posts I have created this week to fill in much of the time since my last post in Dec.  I will do my best to stay on top of it.  It was fun working on it this week, and the pictures only point out to me how quickly Evan is growing and changing.

No comments:

Followers