Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning 2012

 You know, one of the things I love about Evan is that he's a great sleeper.  I never have to worry about being up at 4am opening presents.  I think it was around 7 am or better when Evan finally woke up.
 He left cookies for Santa, but what Santa really loved was the fun-size TWIX candy bars in the that was in the candy dish on the counter.  Santa left wrappers on the cookie dish, the floor, and a trail back to the chimney.  Evan got a really kick out of that!  Santa must have had 20 of them!
 What it is about small spaces that kids love to much.  Evan loved this spot under the table.  The big blue box to his right had a tag that read:  To grandma and papa.  But surprise...that morning, the tag had been replaced by a new one!  For Evan.  Inside was a box inside a box inside a box.  Finally, in the little box was a new 3DS!  What a huge surprise.
 And, the gift Evan was hoping for from Santa...Lego Heavy Duty Police Helicopter!  Score!  I love the look on his face when he realized he got what he asked for.

No comments:

Followers